question

L. Frase avatar image
L. Frase asked

Leigh - The inability to edit a design is a REAL PROBLEM

In addition to realizing an error too late... I finally had a chance to see how a design actually looks on a shirt, and realized that several of my designs are set too low on the shirt, but I can't fix the issue because I can't edit. Amazon NEEDS to do something to allow us to edit the actual design before there are customer complaints. PLEASE
merch by amazon
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Leia@Amazon avatar image
Leia@Amazon answered

Hi everyone, I've posted in a few places but I wanted to spread the news:

Update December 11th, 2015: Users can now delete shirts they no longer wish to sell under the "Manage" tab. Any shirts you delete will be subtracted from your total live t-shirt count in your tier once the deletion process completes. Please note, this can take several hours to process.

For more information, please see the update on our FAQ: https://merch.amazon.com/resource/201846470#productiondeletion

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

LJ avatar image
LJ answered
Her name is Leia.
10 |5000

Shirt_Fanatic avatar image
Shirt_Fanatic answered
I agree. Perhaps the first round should be the ability to swap out the PNG file of shirts that have not sold. I'm sure AZN doesn't want a customer to buy a shirt and then go back to leave a review and see that it's completely different, but with shirts that have not sold it's different. We would be keeping the same ASIN, optimizing the shirt based on what we've seen by buying our own shirts, and reviving a potentially useless product listing -- Happy sellers, happy customers, and happy MERCH program. (Not to mention, there is a rapid skill-share going on in MERCH communities online about Photoshop, Illustrator, and Gimp best practices, so I know my shirt design techniques now are already so much better than my first couple shirts!) Please let us fix these files but keep the listings... (Delete and replace isn't as useful.)
10 |5000

Leia@Amazon avatar image
Leia@Amazon answered
We appreciate the feedback and we will continue to work with the product team to escalate the concern over product deletions. We will post to this forum when there is an update to this process.
10 |5000

Ricardo Almeida avatar image
Ricardo Almeida answered
Thank you! I love it! :)
10 |5000

Maverick Merchant avatar image
Maverick Merchant answered
Excellent news, thank you :-)
10 |5000