question

C Summers avatar image
C Summers asked

New Products I would Like To See

I am loving selling shirts through merch by Amazon but would like the option to sell different products too. What would your top 5 products on your wishlist be? Mine are 1. Hoodies 2. Mugs ( All Colors) 3. Stickers (Vinyl Decals) 4. Tank Tops 5. Pillow Covers What do you think guys?
merch by amazon
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Amazon Customer avatar image
Amazon Customer answered
Hats I don't want too many products!
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Amazon Customer avatar image
Amazon Customer answered
Hoodie and tanks for me. Not too keen about the rest
10 |5000

Maverick Merchant avatar image
Maverick Merchant answered
At this stage would be happy to have just Black Hoodies added as soon as possible. I am sure we could pick up some good sales if our existing tshirt designs were automatically offered on hoodies as well.
10 |5000

Holly S Hertzel avatar image
Holly S Hertzel answered
Not in any huge hurry for added products. I am so much in love with this program that I'd be happy to let the current small kinks get ironed out, and a few new colors added (pink, please), before adding new products. That said, tank tops would be great, and black hoodies as well, but there's plenty of time.
10 |5000

Ricardo Almeida avatar image
Ricardo Almeida answered
Sounds like "putting the cart before the horses". There's a lot to be fixed before adding new products.
10 |5000

Captain Bourbon avatar image
Captain Bourbon answered
> Sounds like "putting the cart before the horses". > There's a lot to be fixed before adding new products. Yup. First and foremost, IMO: letting us specify a maximum preview resolution, because of this: TODAY / BEFORE: Available preview image size: NEEDLESSLY EXCESSIVELY LARGE. Technique required for design theft: SIMPLE AUTOMATIC UPSCALE OPERATION. Time and skill level needed for theft: SECONDS OF UNSKILLED LABOR, PER DESIGN. Theft deterrent level: NONE. TOMORROW / AFTER: Available preview image size: MEDIUM (ENOUGH FOR CUSTOMERS BUT NOT FOR UPSCALING). Technique required for design theft: COMPLETE FROM-SCRATCH MANUAL RE-DO OF DESIGN. Time and skill level needed for theft: HOURS OF HIGHLY-SKILLED LABOR, PER DESIGN. Theft deterrent level: VERY HIGH. Do this first because I.P. protection is required and is of paramount importance, then do stuff like adding new products. .
10 |5000

newuser-97ed004b-25e0-477c-b620-f7bc36918500 avatar image
newuser-97ed004b-25e0-477c-b620-f7bc36918500 answered

I would like to see Tank Tops as well. Any word on new products on the horizon at all?

10 |5000

Ellyn Johnson avatar image
Ellyn Johnson answered

We have just got the new PopSockets to design! However, there isn't much money in that. I would rather have something a little more stable like bags, hats, mugs.

10 |5000