question

newuser-245c5846-8e42-4003-93e1-0722fb718dbe avatar image

IAP not working in Live App Testing - Unavailable SKU

Hi,

IAP in my app is working fine with app tester but getting "Invalid SKU" error when tested by uploading the app to Live App Testing. All My SKU's are submitted and in "LIVE" State. I am not using progurard (minifyenabled is false) but i am able to seeisome encryption related error messages . Please help

Error log : http://ottapps.revlet.net/apps/androiddevices/frndlytv/firetv/iap_error_log

iaplive app testing
1 comment
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I'v got the very same error. Even decompiled my app to make sure the code isn't obfuscated. IAP products are live, App Tester works fine (with the json from the dev portal) but in LAT the SKUs cannot be found (= invalid_sku etc).

Have you tried it on a None-Amazon-Device? In my case, when I hit the purchase button I get an "Website Temporarily Unavailable" popup. But the IllegalBlockSizeException does not show up in log cat. Very strange.

Are you testing from the US? My location is in Germany. Maybe the LAT items are somehow limited to a regional area?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

WhiteXmasBone avatar image
WhiteXmasBone answered

I faced the same error.

The solution: just wait some days.

According to support it can take some time for IAP items to propagate across all systems.

Without changing anything it works now.

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.