I am working on an Android app that requires a login to Amazon. I used to be able to login and logout just fine, but I played with some settings in different security profiles, and now I am having this 400 Bad Request error.
What I have done:
- Create a security profile using the proper MD5 and SHA256 hashes
- Added the API key to my Android project under the assets folder as "api_key.txt"
- Used the same core code that the example project uses
- Verified the API key properly queries Amazon (when I change a character in the key, it crashes the app with an invalid API key error)
- Searched the forums for the same error, but nobody seems to be having the same error with an Android phone
Below you can find the picture of the exact error. When I click the Login button, it brings me to the browser/Amazon app and displays that error.
I would not expect an "unknown Client_ID" error to occur because I am not managing any of that on my end. The SDK combined with the API key generated should be handling that. I do not have to manage the client ID anywhere.
Does anybody know what might be the cause of this?