question

newuser-0da83be2-6b34-4b96-810f-d852ed4bec42 avatar image

Cannot use input name "VEDIO 1" in InputController

Hi,

I follow the input name rule in InputController to define the capabilities on my device.

I see the input name document and choose three input name TV, MEDIA PLAYER and VIDEO 1.

I test "TV" and "MEDIA PLAYER", Alexa can response "ok" and my cloud log can see the activities. But, "VIDEO 1" is not, Alexa response "I don't know that one".

Is any condition about the input name "VIDEO 1"?

Thanks~~

smart homeskill buildercontroller
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Amazon_Bernardo Bezerra avatar image
Amazon_Bernardo Bezerra answered

Hello and thank you for your post.

Can you please share your skill ID so I can take a look at it?

Regards,
Barry

3 comments
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@barry@amazon

my skill id is amzn1.ask.skill.918e9deb-bcf6-44a5-afb0-89fbc12ba5f7

Thanks~~

0 Likes 0 ·
Amazon_Bernardo Bezerra avatar image Amazon_Bernardo Bezerra ♦♦ newuser-0da83be2-6b34-4b96-810f-d852ed4bec42 ·

Thank you and sorry for my delayed reply.

In order to test your skill, I need to have the credentials to perform account linking and also the discovery JSON that your code is sending to Alexa. If you would rather not provide those in an open forum, please open a case via our contact us page and make sure to reference this thread.

Regards,
Barry

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi @barry@amazon,

Thanks for you reply.

Because this home skill is for testing in this moment, not for developing.

I will keep this problem until deciding to use "Video 1" to be input source name in develop. And, I will ask this question again from contact up page.

Thanks~~

0 Likes 0 ·