question

newuser-4db4b81e-8604-4cf3-acea-8b590e3a3eab avatar image
newuser-4db4b81e-8604-4cf3-acea-8b590e3a3eab asked ·

Merch by Amazon rejection for "shooting paintball gun" youth policy valid?

At least I believe thats the phrase that triggered the rejection (the email did say youth policy). Is this something i should contest as the context is a children appropriate activity?

merch by amazonpolicy
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Dementees avatar image
Dementees answered ·

Did you put it on a youth shirt? If you did then I'm sure their AI saw the combo and rejected it for that reason. I'd say not even worth the effort to try and fight it. Have you ever won an argument with a computer?

2 comments
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Well that is my point, the automated checker rejected me but a human would surely see its fine. I was asking if it is worth contesting.

0 Likes 0 ·
Dementees avatar image Dementees newuser-4db4b81e-8604-4cf3-acea-8b590e3a3eab ·

I haven't had much luck in the past since their responses often seem automated, but you lose nothing by asking. Kind of an iffy area though. Even though it's paintball, and without seeing the design, people are understandably skiddish about such things and Amazon also might not want the risk or possible negative feedback. But again, that's without seeing the design. Good luck.

0 Likes 0 ·