question

Tal262 avatar image
Tal262 asked ·

Lower bar won't disappear (image inside)

Hi,

I have a fire TV stick, and I use the Youtube app a lot.

Two days ago I leaned on the remote and this lower bar appeared.

I can't make this bar disappear, it appears only on the Youtube app, and only when I move around the app (when I select a video it disappears).

Could you please guide me on how to remove this annoying lower bar? I attached an image, you can see the lower bar at the bottom says "Press ≡ for Firefox TV ....", that's the one I'm talking about.

Thank you

fire tvhelphow-toapps
4081.jpg (278.5 KiB)
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vishnu avatar image
vishnu answered ·

Try clearing cache of the app if that doesn't work try clearing data of the app in question. When you clear data remember that the browser history and all bookmarks may be lost when clearing data.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

icraigt avatar image
icraigt answered ·

I'm getting exactly the same issue and it only started in the last 24 to 48 hours. There are no settings that remove it and app cache and data reset didn't clear it.