question

s3to avatar image
s3to asked

CanFulfillIntendRequest for further locales

Hi all,

I'm very excited to use the name free skill invocation feature but since it has been launched more than one year ago, it's still only available in the US.

I've searched a lot but couldn't find any hint if this feature will be rolled out to further locales, such as en_GB or de_De. Did I miss something? Are there any plans to offer this to further countries in the future?

Many thanks

Benedikt

alexa skills kitintents
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rokas avatar image
Rokas answered

I wrote about can fulfil more here. I am not sure is it coming to other locales and when is it coming. I know that amazon is not very happy how it works currently, but they plan to improve it in the nearest future, so keep an eye on alexa blog.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gaetano@Amazon avatar image
Gaetano@Amazon answered

Hi,

Unfortunately, we cannot comment on future plans, but I'd suggest keeping an eye on our developer blog over here for any updates regarding the matter.

Regards,
Gaetano

s3to avatar image
s3to answered

Thank you both! I'll keep an eye on the blog.