question

L. Frase avatar image
L. Frase asked

Multiple Listings Question for Merch Staff

Let's say you create two listings for the same design, but one is for the Anvil shirt, and the other is for the American Apparel shirt, OR you create two sister listings for the same design in different colors (Eg.: one shirt design is in white for dark colored tees, and the other is in black for light colored tees), then what is the best way to let browsing customers know that they can get the design on the different tee or in another color? Is it appropriate or NOT to put a link in the description? Here is my suggestion for resolving this issue, but of course, it would have to be done by Amazon: 1. Automatically make both shirt types available to customers for each design. Let the customer decide if they want the Anvil shirt or the American Apparel shirt. 2. Add listing variations as an option.
merch by amazon
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

justin avatar image
justin answered
Hi L. Frase, Thanks for reaching out, and sorry for the delay! To answer your question: You are not able to put links in your product description, but you could call out for users to check out your store for other sizing / fabric options. This could state 'Click the link below the title above to view more of my designs, as well as different material options for a more fitted or relaxed fit.' We appreciate your feedback and are working to consistently update our service and experiences for customers using Merch by Amazon.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

L. Frase avatar image
L. Frase answered
Thanks for getting back with me. The answer is what I expected, but it's always worth asking.
10 |5000