question

Darren/TurboIgnite avatar image
Darren/TurboIgnite asked

Can I kindly ask for my money I've been making on your platform for 3 years?

Hi I have sent you a message using your contact form regarding this issue.
96 hours later I haven't had a response. I hear people are getting restless and I will consider taking legal action against your customer service for not handling our cases in a sensitive manner and leaving us without answers about how you unfairly report units sold and unfairly don't move these over into earnings. I will keep my account open as proof so I don't want you to mess with it just yet.
I am tired and feel hopeless.
Thank you for your kind copy and paste replies.

monetizationroyaltiestaxroyalty
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Kunijordan avatar image
Kunijordan answered

Hello,

Thank you for posting your comment in the forum.

If you have submitted your inquiry through Contact Us form, you should receive response within several days.

As it appears that your inquiry contains account specific information, we are unable to assist you through this public forum.

Please note that it might be possible that you may have not submitted price change update during that period. When you make price changes, you will need to save the changes and then "submit" the update so that it reflects the changes.

Best,

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Darren/TurboIgnite avatar image
Darren/TurboIgnite answered

App has been live since January 2017 with the listing price. Is this a common occurrence?

10 |5000