question

Darren/TurboIgnite avatar image
Darren/TurboIgnite asked

Forget ads being soo poor what about actual sales?

Hi I have sent you a message using your contact form regarding this issue.
So I've used your advertisement platform as the simplest to integrate. They are simple banners that have gone on for probably about 5 years so I only expect the £5 which they have bought, I have yet to receive any money or another email about how my earnings haven't passed your threshold. Lining the pockets of the rich much?
So I've set a listing price on my app of 74p and have theoretically earned (although it hasn't been reported in "my earnings") £740 of lining for 1000 units sold.
So in that regard I would say setting a listing price rather than relying on ads to be more effective, would anyone agree?
So neither £740 or £5 will be mine...

monetizationroyaltiestaxroyalty
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Melody avatar image
Melody answered

Thank you for posting in the forums! Please note that for Amazon Mobile Ads, there are payment thresholds that your earnings will need to meet (post tax withholding) before we are able to issue earnings to your account. Payment thresholds for Amazon Mobile Ads payments are 100 USD for check or Wire, and 10 USD for EFT.

Please also be aware that if we do not have valid Royalty and Service Tax Identity Interviews on file for you, we are also unable to issue earnings. These tax identity interviews do expire on a periodic basis, so please make sure that you have kept this information up to date within your developer account.

Please also be aware that if you do a price change from free to paid via metadata updates, you must save the price change and submit it to our systems via the "Submit App" button. If both steps are not taken, the price change will not be reflected in our systems.

As this is a public space, we are unable to comment on the specifics of your situation. We do see that you have filed multiple "Contact Us" cases that are being reviewed. We will respond via email to those "Contact Us" questions.

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Darren/TurboIgnite avatar image
Darren/TurboIgnite answered

I can confirm that my app has been submitted with the metadata change of a 74p listing price since January 2017 and also I have got no errors on both of the tax forms and they are up to date.

10 |5000