question

Amazon Customer avatar image
Amazon Customer asked ·

December & January Payments

Hello, I've updated my tax information on January 28th. The approval of my tax info took around 15 days, which meant I was unable to get my December payment. I was expecting to get my December payment together with the January payment today, but I haven't got any of them. I've emailed support but no answer yet. I'm selling on Merch since November, and not getting any payment yet is a bit frustrating. Can you please help me with this issue?
merch by amazon
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Tony@Amazon avatar image
Tony@Amazon answered ·
Hello, Thank you for writing into the forums. We currently see that you have submitted a request via "Contact Us". Since this issue is specific to you and your sensitive payment and tax information, we will not be commenting on this issue in the public forums. However, we will continue working with you via the case you submitted. Thanks,

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

med avatar image
med answered ·

I have the same problem and they didn't update me since Jan, 31. It's a business and we have bills to pay, fees and more things to do.

1 comment

You are replying to a 4-year-old post

0 Likes 0 ·