question

newuser-680f9798-b253-4bb0-8f57-ca111535d557 avatar image
newuser-680f9798-b253-4bb0-8f57-ca111535d557 asked ·

REQUEST: Larger Slot Tier-Ups Due to Multi-Uploader

Hi Merch Pros,

The Multi-Product Uploader is a wonderful blessing, thank you! We've gone from it being a chore to fill up slots to an absolute joy.

Suggestion: Tier-up in larger increments than 2000 slots due to the newfound ease of listing. Perhaps by 4000 or 6000? It's still faster to fill-up those numbers than it was prior to the multi-uploader.

Thanks,

Kyle

tier
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ScottFromWyoming avatar image
ScottFromWyoming answered ·

OR Consider one design to be one upload no matter how many products it goes on. If we have to start deleting V-necks to make room for products that we expect to sell better, it will kill V-necks across the board. The Multi-Uploader can make this a simple change. It will also let us keep products live in the less popular products if the design has sold on one of the other items.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Elizabeth@Amazon avatar image
Elizabeth@Amazon answered ·

Thank you very much for the feedback and the suggestions here! While I can't make any promises, I will be sure to share all of this with the relevant internal teams for their consideration and review as they work to make improvements to the multi-product creation beta.

Ryan Tomlinson avatar image
Ryan Tomlinson answered ·

After 10k tier it seems to go in the next 10k bumps. 10-20 ... 20-30 etc. At least for those I am in contact with. I went from 12k to 20k