question

Amazon Customer avatar image
Amazon Customer asked

Rules

Am i wrong or account like this shouldn't be on Amazon? http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=w_bl_sl_s_ap_web_7141123011?ie=UTF8&node=7141123011&field-brandtextbin=6TN Name like Thor, Batman, Sayan, all original part shirt is already copied by all the world, the picture of heman, skeletor, Minion, Jon Snow, Godzilla, pugs not drugs.....etc It's there something i don't understand about Amazon Rules, Trademark and copyright?
merch by amazon
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

John Adams avatar image
John Adams answered
Never know, they might have a license. It's not likely, but only the person/company or the person's company/agent with the copyrights and/or registered trademark rights can file a formal complaint with Amazon. Someone like you and I who don't own the copyrights/trademarks can't file a formal complaint, because since we don't own the copy"rights" we have no "right" to contest their legitimacy and legality of another person's actions. On the flip side, if this person/company doesn't have a license, they won't last long. When I design my t-shirts, I think long term, so after all these pixel for pixel design thefts get axed I can still make a decent income and provide original, quality content for Amazon's customers.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Amazon Customer avatar image
Amazon Customer answered
These are not Merch shirts - they are printed and shipped by that company. It's possible they have licenses for their designs...
10 |5000

Pratik avatar image
Pratik answered
Like the above person said, you can't know if they have license. Highly unlikely but only brand owner can file a report as per the Amazon's rules, which seems just about right or anyone could report anyone.
10 |5000