question

Amazon Customer avatar image
Amazon Customer asked

Amazon Response Needed Please - Copycats and hijackers

Today I noticed that my 25 designs have been either stolen en masse by at least 2 different sellers, either as a copycat or a hijack or both. All of my shirts are sold under one of my registered brand names, but these sellers are using my brand as well. 1) Someone has copied my exact design, pixel for pixel, including designs that have my brand name incorporated into the design itself. They have listed these designs in new listings under MY registered brand using their seller accounts. 2) Someone has jumped onto my listing of my shirt under MY registered brand and they are offering a lower price with 30-45 day shipping. Several other sellers I know have also been hijacked by these same crooks, so it is not an isolated incident. What can be done about this? What should I do about this? What recourse do I have to get these sellers off my designs and/or off my branded listings? It's expensive and time-consuming to build a brand, only to have some crook undercut you and steal your work. Thanks, ConcernedAboutThieves
merch by amazon
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Amazon Customer answered
There are over 300 listings - no way to use the form to report. that's why I came here.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

John Adams avatar image
John Adams answered
Email response times and form response times have been over 2 weeks. I still haven't gotten responses. The Merch by Amazon program is really getting crazy with people hopping on listings as 3rd party sellers in China stealing our designs and undercutting our price. Surely Amazon has some protection somewhere, somehow?
10 |5000

Amazon Customer answered
Can you please give a link as example of this seller ?
10 |5000

michael-rellov avatar image
michael-rellov answered
10 |5000

Amazon Customer answered
10 |5000

James avatar image
James answered
I'm fuming, I was trying to find out about tiers and I found this amazon merch tutorial - http://www.passive.marketing/merch-by-amazon-tutorial/ It teaches people to find Amazon merch sellers, and then advises them to click on their brand name and rifle through their designs so they can copy them -_- Ruthless.
10 |5000

Amazon Customer answered
It seems this theft issue at Amazon Merch is just getting out of control. I remember when ebay started out you could buy all sorts of fake items, but they managed to get it under control eventually.
10 |5000

Amazon Customer answered
My friend is "Tee Fleet" and that article says he copied all of his shirts. Messed up
10 |5000

contentcreator007 avatar image
contentcreator007 answered
10 |5000

CanadaMediaGuy avatar image
CanadaMediaGuy answered
Yup noticed some of my popular shirts are there (for higher prices than normal). on EHRGAHE This needs to be rectified.
10 |5000