question

piyusharma427 avatar image
piyusharma427 asked ·

Can we promote merch t-shirts on instagram?

Hi, I'm new here and sent my invitation request in the last week. Still waiting to get approved. My question is how do you guys promote your tees on instagram if anyone? I have a big account on instagram and yes the engagement is also good. But I fear posting amazon links to my account bio may lead my account to be banned. Any suggestions? Thanks Message was edited by: piyusharma427 Message was edited by: piyusharma427 Message was edited by: piyusharma427
merch by amazon
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sehen Gratis avatar image
Sehen Gratis answered ·

I'm very curious about this.Because it is a good market place to sell instagram t-shirts.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

TEES avatar image
TEES answered ·

Yes and Pinterest and all the rest.

TEES avatar image
TEES answered ·

The only issue is that after 90 days if your shirt doesn't sell and you linked to it the link from social will be dead.

newuser-ce4ab8fc-c93a-45e0-ab37-97d0964ea3da avatar image
newuser-ce4ab8fc-c93a-45e0-ab37-97d0964ea3da answered ·

Yes You can run campaign of you t-shirt or promote it by Instagram celebrities. and you see campaign stats through Gb Instagram app that provide many extra features.