question

Amazon Customer avatar image
Amazon Customer asked

Hidden Keywords

I would like to Know if Amazon Thinks to create for us hidden keyword slots because as are now things so many people are encouraged to not use their brain and only past and copy other designs, keywords, descriptions. Specially not MBA sellers have too advantage on this. If someone is not able, could be good not encourage him to think it's easy to make money using the work of others.
merch by amazon
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Amazon Customer answered
I would like to see this as well. I know this is an option for people that sell other products on Amazon...
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Pratik avatar image
Pratik answered
I've heard this is the case with Sellers Central but yes they don't exist here. But if you strategically work on your titles and bullet points, you can achieve fairly good results. One does not absolutely need to have hidden keywords. To give an example, in many niches I saw and a recent one of Valentines Day and more recent one of St. Patrick's Day, majority of t-shirts that were ranking for those search terms were of Merch program.
10 |5000

Amazon Customer answered
Yes, you could do a good job but it requires time and work. If someone reads all your keywords past and copy requires seconds
10 |5000

Pratik avatar image
Pratik answered
I understand but honestly, someone stealing or copying my keywords is the last thing I would be worried about. :)
10 |5000

Amelia@Amazon avatar image
Amelia@Amazon answered
Hello, Unfortunately that feature is not available through our portal. We appreciate the feedback and will send your ideas to the product team for their review.
10 |5000