question

Ahsan avatar image
Ahsan asked ·

Product type for existing design in Merch By Amazon need to remove or keep as it is for new launcher?

I am reviewing my design in the old launcher for content policy 3.3. Most of my design titles including product type. Such as, T Shirt, Sweatshirt, Hoodie etc. New launcher beta will auto add product type. Until now I did not get it. When it will act for me then what will be happened to existing design? I mean, if product title is “Cat T shirt” then T shirt will add it to again like Cat T shirt T Shirt, or remaining whatever, it is? Need to clarify it. Because it will be very helpful for me for 900 + design. If I know the solution then at a time I can updat all when review for content policy 3.3

policy update
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Elizabeth@Amazon avatar image
Elizabeth@Amazon answered ·

Thank you very much for your question. When creating products through the new multi-product creation beta, you do not need to add the product type to the title for your design as it is added automatically. Designs created through the single product creation workflow will not have the product type added automatically. Designs created through each workflow will be editable through the same workflow they were created with. For more information on the new multi-product creation beta, please see our FAQ page here.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

TEES avatar image
TEES answered ·

Just add title. No need to add what it is. Default already adds item type.