question

newuser-76484c81-c94c-44f7-9f07-d21397fb45cf avatar image

Dash did not detect or order the replacements

What should I do, my Amazon Dash Replenishment was set up to my MFC printer but has not detected or ordered the replacements for 3 empty printer cartridges ?

My Amazon Dash Replenishment was set up to automatically order printer cartridges. 3 cartidges are empty but Amazon Dash Replenishment did not order yet. How can I find out the status ? I don't want to order them on Amazon website, then have Dash order also....

dash replenishment service
2 comments
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I have the same problem and called Amazon and no one seems to know anything about this program!! So I guess we are out of luck!

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi there,

I'm not sure who you called, but we (Amazon Appstore) do not provide any phone support. Please ask your questions here on this forum, or login to your Developer Portal account and use the "Contact Us" form to send us your query.

I replied to the original poster's question below. As you can see, if you have a similar question, then please provide the details that I requested, and we'll be happy to help. Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Levon@Amazon avatar image
Levon@Amazon answered

Hi there,

There's not enough info here for us to take much action besides general recommendations:

* If an order was placed, but encountered an error, look for notifications for fix up

* Check 1-click payment settings and address; is there a valid payment instrument?

* Is the product setup to re-order for the printer still in stock? Double-check what the printer is re-ordering to see if it's still a valid ASIN

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.