question

NBoas42 avatar image
NBoas42 asked ·

How Can I Get Developer Preview for Voice Profiles

The title basically says it all. I was just wondering how it would be possible for me to get access to voice profile functionality. The company that I am working for needs this functionality for a skill that we are building and it is not yet publicly available yet. So if any information about how we could get access to the api would be great

voice profiles
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Amazon_Bernardo Bezerra avatar image
Amazon_Bernardo Bezerra answered ·

Hi @NBoas42 and thanks for your message.

Currently, there is no developer preview for Voice Profiles, but if you think that this is a feature that developers should have access to, you can post it as a feature request in Uservoice for Alexa over here.

Regards,
Barry

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

newuser-0f699fb9-b5d1-45c6-85ca-9b5d2b67807a avatar image
newuser-0f699fb9-b5d1-45c6-85ca-9b5d2b67807a answered ·

Hi,

Any update on this?

1 comment

Hello and thank you for your question.

As mentioned in this blog post from the 25th of September, there is currently a preview program for Alexa Skills Personalization. You will need to fill out the form linked in the announcement and wait until someone from Amazon contacts you.

Regards,
Barry

0 Likes 0 ·