question

Amazon Warrior avatar image
Amazon Warrior asked

Negative royalties showing for sales

Today, I had a sales, and the royalties were negative. is this just a glitch and will I receive the actual royalty I should be getting?
merch by amazon
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

justin avatar image
justin answered
Hi all, A fix has been deployed and your dashboard should now report accurate royalties. If you are still experiencing any further issues with royalties, please let us know! We appreciate your patience while we determined the cause of this, and hope you have a great weekend! Thanks, Justin
1 comment
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

How do we let you know? I just had another one this morning.
0 Likes 0 ·
Amazon Warrior avatar image
Amazon Warrior answered
I'd like to add that there was no cancellation recorded. And even if there was, there would be a $0.00 Royalty, and not a negative $$ amount.
10 |5000

Ryan Tomlinson avatar image
Ryan Tomlinson answered
Same thing for me. Weird.
10 |5000

Amazon Customer avatar image
Amazon Customer answered
Same here. Got 2 sales, one cancellation, and my royalites are -9.31$ (negative). SO I just paid 10 dollars for someone to buy my shirt.
10 |5000

Pratik avatar image
Pratik answered
Facing the same thing here. I hope it's a bug.
10 |5000

Amazon Customer avatar image
Amazon Customer answered
Me too, 1 sale with $-9.31. Hope that is a bug. Merch will fix it soon.
10 |5000

John Adams avatar image
John Adams answered
Same thing. I have a royalty for -9.31 on a t-shirt that I would only earn $7 on in the first place. Weird...
10 |5000

Ryan Tomlinson answered
Hopefully it is a bug since it's all the same exact amount
10 |5000

Lohengramm avatar image
Lohengramm answered
I also noticed a negative royalty sale today. I hope this bug gets corrected ASAP.
10 |5000

Ryan Tomlinson answered
Has anyone tried contacting support and had an answer back?
1 comment
10 |5000

I had a negative royalty two days after the "fix". I emailed support about it. They responded two days later saying they received my email and would look into it. I haven't heard anything since either way.

0 Likes 0 ·