question

Helix avatar image
Helix asked

Is there an API for the Amazon moment employee scheduling portal?

Hi. I am referring to the na.amazonmoment.com website that Amazon prime now Whole Foods Market employees use to schedule their shifts. Is there an API for this website? I'm suspecting there is since there is an option in the Amazon moment account preferences that allow an employee to setup to receive SMS text messages when ever an open shift is posted to the site. If not, is it possible to develop an android app that detects buttons and links on web pages and clicks on them programattically? I want the app to run in the background and send notifications in the notification bar. Any suggestions? Thanks.

api
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

santsrm avatar image
santsrm answered

I do not have any suggestion. The text works for me best for notify me with the schedule that are available.

1 comment
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ronnie avatar image
Ronnie answered

Hi,

Thanks for posting to the forums. For further guidance regarding na.amazonmoment.com, please speak with your manager.

10 |5000