question

Amazon Customer avatar image
Amazon Customer asked ·

Bullet

I would like to know if it's fair to use bullet this way http://www.amazon.com/Mens-Keep-Calm-T-Shirt-Black/dp/B01CHEAR5O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1462610967&sr=8-1&keywords=Lightweight%2C+Classic+fit%2C+Double-needle+sleeve+and+bottom+hem
merch by amazon
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Amazon customer avatar image
Amazon customer answered ·
I think Amazon frowns on that.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

John Adams avatar image
John Adams answered ·
Although not against the Merch by Amazon OS (to my knowledge at the time of this post), it is against the Amazon Listing Policy; therefore, I am led to believe that at some point, Amazon will enforce the same on Merch listings. I would advise against the practice.

Amazon Customer avatar image
Amazon Customer answered ·
1 comment

First off this shirt is retarded, and there are way too many of them.

how does this clown get away with this keyword stuffing?

0 Likes 0 ·
Cuff Nozama Jr. avatar image
Cuff Nozama Jr. answered ·

I can't get away with putting Cleveland in any description, because the Indians are in the World Series