question

newuser-3ec2300d-6a5f-4ddc-ba41-5f6f829b29e8 avatar image

ISP - Subscriptions

I'm testing In Skill Purchases and I've noticed when I setup an ISP as a One Time Purchase, and 'buy' it with my developer account it remains 'entitled' until I reset the purchase in the console as expected. However when I change the ISP type to subscription (but still using the same lambda code), I am able to buy it and the API result confirms it is now entitled. It remains entitled for about a minute, then resets back to 'NOT_ENTITLED' without me resetting the purchase. Is this expected behavior for a subscription with purchaseMode: "TEST" ? How long should a test subscription last for? Thanks!

alexa skills kitisp
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jason@Amazon avatar image
Jason@Amazon answered

I'm currently looking into this issue and will get back once I have updates.

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jason@Amazon avatar image
Jason@Amazon answered

The issue should be resolved now, feel free to reach out again if you are still facing issues.

10 |5000