question

newuser-aba55fac-7809-4dac-970f-b24eeb5f8249 avatar image
newuser-aba55fac-7809-4dac-970f-b24eeb5f8249 asked ·

I can't publish in Amazon Appstore because of Amazon ingestion systems

Hello

I trying publish my app to live testing. But every time I submit the APK for store review, it fails in 6-8 days and then I would receive the following message from the Distribution Team:

=====
We noticed your submitted Android APK was unable to be successfully processed by our app ingestion systems in order to make the app available on our Amazon Appstore. The submitted APK was missing the classes.dex file containing the code to execute for your app. Please verify your application contains code and the APK contains the classes.dex file. If you are trying to push static content into our catalog (i.e. skins) we recommend using our In-App Purchasing API.

We are sorry for the inconvenience,

Thank you,
Amazon

======

1. What is wrong with my app can you help? My app works but Amazon

ingestion systems said that something wrong.

2. How I can check with ingestion system before publishing?

Thanks

publishing policy
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Levon@Amazon avatar image
Levon@Amazon answered ·

Hi there,

Thanks for posting! What kind of app is that? Did you write the code for it, or is it some kind of a theme or wallpaper app, without any code? The error indicates that there is no classes.dex file containing the code to execute. Your app might work, but the Amazon Appstore does not accept certain types of apps, like themes, skins, wallpapers, screen savers, etc, as described here: https://developer.amazon.com/docs/app-submission/migrate-existing-app.html#UnsupportedFeatures

10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.