question

newuser-fed164d9-e786-485f-9f75-e4491bdee0b9 avatar image

useing SpeakItem command with the AutoPage command. The output is coming correctly in developer console but when i am testing this in device it is not working.

I am using Alexa APL in a skill and trying to use SpeakItem command with the AutoPage command. The output is coming correctly in developer console but when i am testing this in device it is not working.

here is the directives which i am sending.

{ type: 'Alexa.Presentation.APL.ExecuteCommands', token: 'pagerToken', commands: [ { type: 'Parallel', commands:[ { type: 'AutoPage', componentId: 'FirstPager', duration: 1000 }, { type: 'SpeakItem', componentId: 'karaokecomponent', } ] } ] }

alexa skills kitalexa voice serviceaplalexa presentation language
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sungyoo avatar image
sungyoo answered

Hey there, would you be able to provide which device you are on? What is the software build number on that device? You can find this information if you go to Settings>Device Options->Check for software updates!

1 comment

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hi i am testing it on echo show and spot
show : device is running 628539120
spot: device is running 628539120

0 Likes 0 ·
newuser-fed164d9-e786-485f-9f75-e4491bdee0b9 avatar image
newuser-fed164d9-e786-485f-9f75-e4491bdee0b9 answered

hi i am testing it on echo show and spot
show : device is running 628539120
spot: device is running 628539120

sungyoo avatar image
sungyoo answered

Thanks for providing device information, if you don't mind few more below, it would be helpful!

• Device Serial Number (DSN):
  • Skill Request received by the skill: <This can be captured by logging the skill request you get when the skill is invoked>
  • Skill response containing the APL and any applicable datasources: <This can be captured in the Test tab of the skill developer console>
  • Screenshot of the authoring tool: <Link to a screenshot of the authoring tool if relevant>
  • Picture(s) of device(s) affected: <Link to pictures of device issues. Videos if the issue is related to animation/interactions>