question

newuser-666f35be-725d-4590-9dbf-b6651b8a7cbb avatar image

My App isn't listed in Amazon App Store I also can't download from web

After uploading and submitting my app, it got approved and went live. I made it available for all Amazon marketplace but it doesn't list on my Amazon Appstore when I search for it, when I also view on Amazon.com it says "you are not eligible to purchase this app due to geographical restrictions."

I can't promote my app because I am not sure yet if its on Amazon or not. Have searched the appstore but my app wasn't listed...

The ASIN of my app is B07MC8V1LL

amazon appstoreapp submission and updatesweb appsdeveloper portal
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Mike@Amazon avatar image
Mike@Amazon answered

Hello,

I am happy to see that George's Diary is currently available on the Amazon Appstore and Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/Funtrick-Tech-Georges-Diary/dp/B07MC8V1LL/

Occasionally certain apps may be restricted in certain countries due to laws, cultural norms, or sensitivities.

If you would like a member of our support team to look into your app and assist you with this, please reach out to them by signing into the Developer Portal and using the Contact Us form.

Thank you,

Mike

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.