question

StreamSpot avatar image
StreamSpot asked ·

Amazon - Please follow-up (Publishing Bug)

As much as I hate to break etiquette and double-post, we very much need to get some attention brought to this.

We're still suffering from a compatibility issue causing all of our apps to be listed as incompatible with Fire TV in the Amazon App Store, despite the fact that they were made with Amazon Creator, and validated with Amazon's tool on the developer dashboard. I've exhausted our options, it really seems like this is something on Amazon's end.

Our customer's have been waiting for their Fire TV channels for over a month now, everything is correct, but there's something causing their channels to be flagged as not compatible with Fire TV, so they can't find them.

I've submitted several E-mail requests, and made a forum thread, but it's been nearly a full month, and I've only seen one initial reply, which I immediately responded to, and I haven't heard back since.

Could someone please follow-up either by E-mail or to one of these forum threads, and assist however possible?

All relevant information can be found in my previous thread here: https://forums.developer.amazon.com/questions/192634/device-not-compatible-but-why.html

Thank you for your time,
Michael

fire tvAmazon Creator
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Ronnie avatar image
Ronnie answered ·

Hello Michael,

Thanks for posting on the forums! We will reply to a previous case for this issue for your account security.

We can confirm that we've replied to cases 5565065921 & 5649110301 on December 3rd and 26th respectively asking for some additional information with no reply, so please ensure that the email no-reply-appdev@amazon.com is not sorted to the spam folder.

If you don't receive a case reply, please create another contact from:

https://developer.amazon.com/support/contact-us

1 comment
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you for the reply.

I've checked my e-mail including all folders but can't seem to find a reply, so I'll fill out the form again.

Thanks,
Michael

0 Likes 0 ·