question

newuser-a6e6b66b-6d3d-44d1-83d1-f6bdcafb40de avatar image

Functional test : The Privacy Policy URL & Terms of Use URL provided for your skill is not accessible.

I filled out the Privacy Policy URL and the Terms of Use URL in Distribution, but failed when performing Functional Test. Error: The Privacy Policy URL/Terms of Use URL provided for your skill is not accessible via a web browser. Please ensure that the Privacy URL/Terms of Use URL is always accessible via a web browser. I try to use the phone and computer browser to access the Privacy Policy URL and the Terms of Use URL. What is the problem? Can you help me? Thank you!

alexa skills kit
4 comments
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Can you post a link to your privacy-policy for us to try to access it?

0 Likes 0 ·
Rokas avatar image Rokas newuser-a6e6b66b-6d3d-44d1-83d1-f6bdcafb40de ·

Link works for me, but it redirects to home page for some reason. Overall it should be fine. Maybe someone from amazon will be able to help you with it.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
apeksha avatar image
apeksha answered

Hello there,

Could you please provide us the skill Id of the skill.

2 comments

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi, My Skill ID is amzn1.ask.skill.4339e481-7967-4279-9afd-c64d71b9697b , Please help me check it out, thank you very much.

0 Likes 0 ·
apeksha avatar image apeksha newuser-a6e6b66b-6d3d-44d1-83d1-f6bdcafb40de ·

As this issue is specific to your account, please file a contact us here where we will be able to assist further.

0 Likes 0 ·
newuser-19c715ce-0834-440d-9164-e77518ef117d avatar image
newuser-19c715ce-0834-440d-9164-e77518ef117d answered

Hi @Apeksha@amazon

I also have this problem and i cann't publish due to these errors... my skill ID is:

amzn1.ask.skill.b71368b1-23b9-4aaf-b7d9-2f25d7c3af74

1 comment

Hello there,

Sorry for the delayed response!

Are you still facing the same issue?

0 Likes 0 ·
Gavin Watson avatar image
Gavin Watson answered

I'm plagued with these at the moment, the URL is perfectly accessible and is the same for all regions, so it doesn't make sense it says it is only for 2 or the 4 of them.

3 comments

@omega1 - As this issue is specific to your account, please file a contact us here where we will be able to assist further.

Regards,

Lucian

0 Likes 0 ·

@Lucian@Amazon Hi, this issue is back again with multiple skills all having the same issue reporting the URL is not accessible, but it is.

0 Likes 0 ·

@omega1 - We will need to investigate your Alexa developer account, consequently please file a contact us here where we will take it from there. Please provide also the skill(s) amazon ID.

When you cut the contact us ticket feel free to provide the link to this Forum post.

Regards,

Lucian

0 Likes 0 ·
Gavin Watson answered

This issue is back again and is preventing us from submitting skills. The functional test says the privacy policy isn't available, but it is.

Can you please fix this? Thank you.

Gavin Watson answered

This really annoying issue is back again, preventing us from submitting skills again. It returns a ransom Terms of Service or Policy URL is not accessible (changes on each attempt to submit), both URL's are perfectly accessible. Please can you fix this? Thanks!

6 comments

Hello! Could you please open a contact us case providing your skill IDs so we can look into this for you? Feel free to attach a link to this forum post in the case. Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·
Gavin Watson avatar image Gavin Watson Claudia@Amazon ♦ ·

@Claudia@Amazon
@Apeksha@amazon
@Lucian@Amazon

Can someone at Amazon please help with this, it is so frustrating, this is still an issue and I keep on getting told the Policy URL doesn't exist and it does.

This is a recurring issue on your dashboard. I have raised tickets each time this happens but it's ongoing. It is clear through other comments here that this is NOT isolated to my account.

Here is at least one of the case ID's [CASE 8245297921] (there are many more).

0 Likes 0 ·

Hello! Thanks for confirming your case number. I checked the system and I can see that the case is currently being worked on and the issue is being investigated. We will be replying on your case as soon as we have further information. Thanks for your patience while we work on this!

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Justin avatar image
Justin answered

I'm getting an error in validation

"The privacy policy URL is missing for the en-US locale"

However 100% sure there is a URL in the field and I have resubmitted it 15 times. Same error every time

skill id

amzn1.ask.skill.d9422b01-87c7-4e88-be1f-5721b98412b5

Gavin Watson answered

Yet again this is happening, cannot get past functional test because you think the policy URL is not accessible but it is. This is preventing me from submitting the skill (again).

Can you please resolve this recurring issue?

Thank you.