question

newuser-194f2300-e40b-4f86-8216-e3edb05b9949 avatar image
newuser-194f2300-e40b-4f86-8216-e3edb05b9949 asked ·

Not able to find a method purchase()

I have converted eclipse IAP example into android studio but i'm not able to trigger onPurchase() can any one help me to invoke purchase method.I'm implementing Entitlements iap but i can't any help be apprictaoed

iapandroid
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Wanja99 avatar image
Wanja99 answered ·
1 comment

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

How can i add availableMarkpetplace for rest of the world?

0 Likes 0 ·
Levon@Amazon avatar image
Levon@Amazon answered ·

Hi there,

Normally, when IAP related callbacks are not being triggered, the first thing to check is your AndroidManifest.xml file and see that your receivers are correctly in place, please check the following section in the guide for that: https://developer.amazon.com/docs/in-app-purchasing/iap-implement-iap.html#responsereceiver

1 comment

Thank you for your replay already resolve but there is other issue and i resolve it, but can you please let me know what change i have to do for live IAP version ? with testing app its working nice but now i want to publish it on amazon store what change i have to do?

0 Likes 0 ·
newuser-194f2300-e40b-4f86-8216-e3edb05b9949 avatar image
newuser-194f2300-e40b-4f86-8216-e3edb05b9949 answered ·

What change i have to do for live IAP version ? with testing app its working nice but now i want to publish it on amazon store what change i have to do?

Levon@Amazon avatar image
Levon@Amazon answered ·

Hi there,

Thank you for confirming that it works now -- I'm glad it's resolved. Before submitting your app to Amazon Appstore, please ensure that all IAP items that your app uses, have been published and theirs status is shown as "Live" (any other status would mean that your app will *not* be able to access those IAP items). Other than that, there are no other changes to be made, and your app can be submitted without any code changes, after you tested it with the App Tester companion app and made sure that IAP works.

As for your question about marketplaces, you can edit where your app is available in the "Pricing and Availability" tab when the app is in draft mode during submission in your Dev Portal account. Thanks!