question

Danny avatar image
Danny asked

AWS cloud API sample for Data analytics of Wireless Temperature Sensor

Hi, According to the AWS tutorial I am able to connect Wireless Temperature Sensor with AWS cloud,

But I am using mesh network of these wireless sensor and want to send the data of mesh network to AWS cloud for data analytics.

I have never tried more than one physical device to connect with AWS cloud using single gateway reciver only.

Any suggestion on this will be great help.

tutorialgoogle cloud platformaws iot
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Levon@Amazon avatar image
Levon@Amazon answered

Hi Danny,

Thanks for posting! This question is more suited for AWS Forums, please post it there: https://forums.aws.amazon.com/ - Thanks!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jon Rarine avatar image
Jon Rarine answered

Thank you for sharing this data. UbiBot is a Wireless Temperature Monitoring System with Wireless Vibration, Humidity, and Light Sensor capabilities. Our clients are primarily from the greenhouse growing, warehousing and cold chain industries, pharmaceutical storage, information technology, production companies, and museums. UbiBot is committed to provide our customers with satisfying solutions for wireless environmental monitoring of temperature, humidity, ambient light, and a variety of other parameters.