question

Skurry avatar image
Skurry asked

Update on free Kindle Fire offer for mobile developers

Anyone still waiting for their free Kindle Fire? I participated and received an email on Oct 25, prompting me to submit my appstore and shipping information, which I did immediately. It said I would receive the device 2-4 weeks after that. But in this forum, I read that there's a "shipping window" between Nov 30 and Dec 30. Which of these is correct? When can I expect the device? I'd really love to have it as a test device to improve the user experience of my Kindle customers...
mobile ads
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Skurry, Please raise a ContactUs ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) so that one of our support engineer can assist you to follow up this case.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vntis avatar image
vntis answered
> Hi Skurry, > > Please raise a ContactUs > ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) so > that one of our support engineer can assist you to > follow up this case. i am in the same situation. i did create ContactUs 5 days ago. However, no reply.
10 |5000

Skurry avatar image
Skurry answered
> i am in the same situation. i did create ContactUs 5 > days ago. However, no reply. Same here. Created ticket on Dec 2nd (10 days ago), reply was "We have forwarded your inquiry to our Mobile Ads team for further clarification." Haven't heard anything since.
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Both of you, please reach out to Amazon Mobile Ads team at 'Amazon-mobile-ads@amazon.com' . In case you do not get any answer there please let us know.
10 |5000

vntis avatar image
vntis answered
> Both of you, please reach out to Amazon Mobile Ads > team at 'Amazon-mobile-ads@amazon.com' . > > In case you do not get any answer there please let us > know. i replied to Amazon-mobile-ads@amazon.com 6 days ago http://i.imgur.com/ZoLU1CL.jpg
10 |5000

Skurry avatar image
Skurry answered
> Both of you, please reach out to Amazon Mobile Ads > team at 'Amazon-mobile-ads@amazon.com' . > > In case you do not get any answer there please let us > know. I think that's what the support team actually did, forward our inquiries to the mobile ads team. I emailed them again manually last week, no reply. This address is like a black hole. Some feedback like "We're looking into this" would be nice. All that I'm asking for.
10 |5000

vntis avatar image
vntis answered
Too quiet! I'm totally worried....
10 |5000

Skurry avatar image
Skurry answered
I finally received an answer from the mobile ads team! As suspected, it was returned because UPS couldn't deliver it while I was on vacation (they could have delivered to the leasing office, but oh well). They will re-send it. Thanks!
10 |5000

vntis avatar image
vntis answered
> I finally received an answer from the mobile ads > team! As suspected, it was returned because UPS > couldn't deliver it while I was on vacation (they > could have delivered to the leasing office, but oh > well). They will re-send it. > > Thanks! good
10 |5000

vntis avatar image
vntis answered
> Hi Skurry, > > Please raise a ContactUs > ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) so > that one of our support engineer can assist you to > follow up this case. Sujoy, can you contact them for me pls? i have not received any reply for a month. thanks
10 |5000