question

Yuvaraja avatar image
Yuvaraja asked

How to add the secondary email account to get the Alexa review feedbacks?

I have submitted the Alexa app for review. It got rejected for some reason and i haven't receive feedback via email. What is the role to get the Alexa feedback via email? my role is developer. How to add the secondary account(email) to get the feedback from Alexa support.(no-reply-skilldev@amazon.com).

alexa skills kitalexa
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

KirkC@Amazon avatar image
KirkC@Amazon answered

Hi Yuvaraja. The e-mail address used to send certification feedback is the account's email address listed under "Company Profile." It is not based upon roles, or user login e-mails.

If you are the owner of the account in question, then you can change the "Company Profile" e-mail address by doing the following:

1. Log into your Amazon Developer account: https://developer.amazon.com/home.html
  2. Click "Settings"
  3. Click "Company Profile"
  4. Click "Edit"
  5. Update the "Email address" field as desired and click "Save"

Please note that it is not possible to input more than one e-mail address. That said, if you needed more than one e-mail address to receive these notifications then you could create your own e-mail distribution list, which is in turn associated with multiple users' e-mails, and input the e-mail address for that distribution list instead.

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.