question

CoinDreams avatar image
CoinDreams asked ·

App Rejected: Your app solicits customers for reviews of your app in exchange for user rewards or bonuses.

Hi, I submitted my Fire OS (Android) app to be listed on Amazon AppStore but it got rejected because the following reason:

"Your app solicits customers for reviews of your app in exchange for user rewards or bonuses."

Two days ago I opened a ticket (#5533412341) to ask why I got this rejection if my app doesn't give any kind of rewards to my users. The only place where you can find a link to the Amazon AppStore is in the Settings section, and it's something totally volunteer that the user can do or not without any kind of reward.

As I said, I've been waiting for 2 days but I didn't receive a response from the Amazon Developer Support Team. It's a little sad to see how difficult is to release an app on the Amazon AppStore, and even get a reply from the Support team.

Can anyone please help me on this issue?

Thanks in advance.

helpapp submission and updatespublishing policy
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mike@Amazon avatar image
Mike@Amazon answered ·

Hello,

Thank you for providing that information about your issue.

I looked into your case and I see that one of our associates has been in communication with you and is currently looking into this matter.

Please await a response to your latest email and continue to follow up through the Developer Portal contact us form.

Thank you,

Mike

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

newuser-36d50d46-8fe2-4218-841f-98bd58c7a6fb avatar image
newuser-36d50d46-8fe2-4218-841f-98bd58c7a6fb answered ·

Got the same... tried asking for a reason and got the same reply! nobody will tell me where i'm violating anything!!!

1 comment

Hi,

Because this is regarding an issue that is specific to your app, we aren't able to assist in the public forum. Please continue working with the support agent for a resolution.

Thanks,

Mike

0 Likes 0 ·