question

steveninouye91 avatar image
steveninouye91 asked ·

Echo Show Promotion Missed My Claim

My skill was accepted for the Echo Show promotion however I missed the claim email. I went and searched my email just to find out that promotion code expired. That email came in Oct 19th and I received 5 Amazon emails that day. I didn't receive a second notification to claim the prize and the link expired less than one month after it was given out. This is the third different promotion prize claim I have been through, but this one felt like you didn't actually want me to claim the prize. I emailed support the same day the promo expired and haven't heard back. I would like to claim my Echo Show.

echo showalexa prize
2 comments
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Same thing happened to me. Let me know if you get a new promo code, I just submitted a support ticket myself.

0 Likes 0 ·

Hope you were able to resolve this. My support ticket went through yesterday and they sent me a new promo code.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Aardvark avatar image
Aardvark answered ·

I screwed it up too. Put in the wrong Skill ID. Thought I needed both a pre-October 1st and post October 1st ID to qualify. My mistake and it cost me. I really need to avoid promos because intend to screw things up.

10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.