question

Jakob avatar image
Jakob asked

Many Skill Enablements, but hardly any Customers. Went something wrong?

Hey there.

I have recently publish a new skill and it has so far 19 skill enablements but at the same time only 6 unique customers. Is this usual that only a third of all users who enable a skill then actually open it or is something deterring the users from opening my skill? There could be something wrong with my invocation name but I haven't figured it out and it works for me just fine.

I realize that this is a small sample size but my other skill had more than two third of customers after the skill enablement.

Skill ID: amzn1.ask.skill.3189250b-5e79-4022-a46d-b46fa40f1ca5

Invocation name: Horrible Movie Plots

Thanks!

Off - topic: Are there any available statistics on this?

skillinvocation nameenablement
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Jason@Amazon avatar image
Jason@Amazon answered

All of the statistics are the ones you can see on the developer console. There's not much we can really comment on with regards to users actually opening your skill as there shouldn't be anything technical restricting users from opening your skill. Regarding other possible reasons why users might not run a skill, the floor is open to the community!

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.