question

EB avatar image
EB asked

iOS Mobile Ads SDK setAdvancedOption questions

Hello, I've got some SDK questions about iOS Amazon Mobile Ads (AMAN).

First - the page https://developer.amazon.com/docs/mobile-ads/mb-targeting-options.html says you can set a cpm floor price using setAdvancedOption. Is this functional? I've tried it in the past and it did not do anything and I was told it was not functional, so I'm confused it's still in the docs unless it's working again...?

Second - I can't find it anywhere, but in the past I was told that if I wanted to hit a second ad slot in my same app (to hit multiple floors given that the floor setting above didn't work), I could use setAdvancedOption and use "appId" to hit another ad slot. Is this functional? It doesn't seem to be working in my app.

Are there any docs with all of the advanced options currently available and functional?

Thanks!

mobile adsios
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Ross@Amazon avatar image
Ross@Amazon answered

Hi EB,

1) What result are you getting when using this option?

2) The best way to target multiple floors would be to request another ad at a different floor price within the AdListener.onAdFailedToLoad method if a ad cannot be found at the initial floor price.

3) Here is the documentation for iOS Ad Targeting Options.

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.