question

newuser-0da83be2-6b34-4b96-810f-d852ed4bec42 avatar image

Ask music permission about Spotify music

Hi,

I made the test about Spotify music.

First, I added my Spotify account into Echo and said "playing Spotify music". Echo said "Spotify can't streaming on this device".

Second, I added my Spotify account into our device and said "playing Spotify music" again. Our device said "Spotify is not support on this device."

In my search result,

"Spotify can't streaming on this device" means that my Spotify account need to upgrade to premium account. And, "Spotify is not support on this device." means that some permission not be opened.

My question is:

Does we need to open permission from Amazon or Spotify or both?

alexa voice serviceaccount linkingmusic
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Steve avatar image
Steve answered

Spotify is only available for certified devices. You may want to start the certification process. Read about it here:

https://forums.developer.amazon.com/articles/59778/launch-with-avs.html

1 comment

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi,

So, Is our device that registered product commercially not enough?

How do we check Spotify music at the duration of development?

0 Likes 0 ·
newuser-540489d3-7fc4-4ecc-bfaa-2517d6d1b4ec avatar image
newuser-540489d3-7fc4-4ecc-bfaa-2517d6d1b4ec answered

Has anyone solved this issue,? Im having the same issue ive been trying everything on this forum and nothing has worked.

1578736561788.png (4.0 KiB)