question

JoelHanson avatar image
JoelHanson asked

Using Amazon Mobile Ads in apps submitted to Google Play

Before I go off and do something I shouldn't, are Amazon Mobile Ads allowed in apps that I submit to my Google Play Developer accounts?
mobile ads
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi JoelHanson, Yes, you can integrate Amazon Mobile Ads in your app targeted for any market place.
1 comment

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello sujoy , I would like to ask whether I can use Amazon ads for Samsung stores and indus store ?

0 Likes 0 ·
monocube avatar image
monocube answered
Maybe I misunderstood this comment on the Mobile Ads integration page: "Amazon Mobile Ads API may be distributed through any Android platform as long as they are distributed through the Amazon Mobile App Distribution Program." What does this actually mean? EDIT: Here's actually explained better: "Submitting to Other Distribution Channels The Amazon Mobile Ads API can be used with apps that are distributed through any Android distribution platform. However, an app using the Amazon Mobile Ads API must be distributed through the Amazon Mobile Ad Distribution Program before it can be distributed through any other Android platform. Therefore, we recommend submitting your apps for approval through the Amazon Mobile App Distribution Portal before submitting them to other platforms." Message was edited by: monocube

aditya mohatta avatar image
aditya mohatta answered
Is it possible to add amazon mobile ads in apps uploaded in google play store without submitting it in amazon app store? Also, how to identify amazon mobile ads impressions in google play store and amazon app store separately?

Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Aditya, Thank you for reaching out. Yes, you can Amazon Mobile Ads in the app distributed through other stores. You need to create an app in Amazon developer console and take the app key associated with it and use it with Ads SDK integrated in the apps what are targeted for other stores. Unfortunately there is no way to get the distribution market specific impression report at this moment for Mobile Ads.
1 comment

how to live ad ? may i remove AdRegistration.enableTesting(true);??

0 Likes 0 ·
BigAl avatar image
BigAl answered
We have a game on the Amazon store, with it's own application key, and we also have the same game available on Google Play. If we want to add Amazon Mobile Ads to our Google Play apps, where do we get the application key? Do we use the same one that we use on our Amazon store app? Or do we have to create a new app in our Amazon developer console, and use the application key from that (but presumably not upload any binaries to that application profile)?

Sujoy@Amazon answered
Yes. You can use the same application key for your app that would be distributed through Google Play. Please refer below document for more information https://developer.amazon.com/public/apis/earn/mobile-ads/docs/quick-start