question

newuser-7516f5c6-0537-4e8f-ab3e-3836ae609ff2 avatar image

Merch Collab application

I tried looking for a specific answer before I posted, apologies if this has been asked. I applied for the Merch Collab program about 4 months ago, how long is the typical wait time for applications to be approved or not approved. Thanks in advance.

merch by amazon
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Elizabeth@Amazon avatar image
Elizabeth@Amazon answered

Thank you very much for the question and for submitting an application to Merch Collab! Unfortunately we aren't able to provide specific timelines for application reviews. We've received an overwhelming response to the program and our team is still in the process of reviewing all of the applications. If you haven't yet received an update on yours, please know that the team is still working on it and that they will be in touch via email as soon as a decision has been made with further information and next steps.

Thank you for your patience and best of luck to you!

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sean Brines Brines avatar image
Sean Brines Brines answered
I would like to be guided to register to sell through Merch Collab. How to apply, where can I get the forms. Looking forward to guidance.
Best regards!
10 |5000