question

jtpdev avatar image
jtpdev asked

Interstitial Ad: only seeing the "Amazon Cloud Player" one?

Hello I have released recently a new app which does include an interstitial Ad at different moment during the usage of the app. Everything is working fine, and banner ad + interstitial Ad are correctly showing in the app (and yes it's not the 'debug' version). My only concern, when I am checking out the app on regular basis, so far mainly the only "interstitial" ad being shown is the "Amazon cloud player" ad, which is kind of I am afraid becoming boring... Especially too that on my Nexus 7 the app is already installed... So beside that interstitial Ad from Amazon, any others are available? I am afraid that always seeing the same "Ad" will make my users bored to see that when it appear. Thank!
mobile ads
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Please provide the following information: 1) A full logcat for the interstitial ad request 2) Your locale 3) Your ip address We have verified that we are seeing more than the Amazon Cloud player ad in Production. We would be happy to look deeper into your issue.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.