question

newuser-f828fbd1-f355-4816-8d26-5e4da93f8a27 avatar image

Merch by amazon - Account Termination !!

Hello ,,

Today I shocked with a new message informed me that my account was terminated .

I have 3 Violations against the policy .

The first and the second is in the same design because of Trademark (WKRP)

I checked the trademark in ( tmhunt.com ) it was clear without any copyrights

In the morning I received a message of rejection , they said that this agianst 1.1Copyrights in the rule , I thought that the problem is not in Trademark but because my brand is the same with other design then I edit it and resent it . then it rejected too . after searching by another sites I found it is a trademark !

The third violation because I edited an old design with new brand , title , keywords and description with something related to white hat hacking and security , they sent may a rejection because of 2.9 copyright or something related to violence !!!

After 6 hours I received the message of Termination of my account :( , Finally I send a message for them and I told them the story , waiting reply now

I'm very sad for that and I need help and suggestion :(

merch by amazon
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Elizabeth@Amazon avatar image
Elizabeth@Amazon answered

We will not respond to any questions regarding terminated accounts on our community forums. You can reach out to merch-sellers-contactus@amazon.com for information regarding your account-specific inquiry. Users who continuously post regarding account terminations are in violation of our forum guidelines and will find their posts deleted.

1 comment
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sorry but no body answering the above email! It's been months with no reply, merch support are not available at all

0 Likes 0 ·
newuser-3d697f08-17ac-4e4e-b5ba-332e06c63072 avatar image
newuser-3d697f08-17ac-4e4e-b5ba-332e06c63072 answered

My good morning today was an email with a termination notice of my merch account... Really?

I have maybe 1 rejection of many designs I use to have, and for some reason, that I guess I will never find out, my account was terminated it... No reason, No warning... No idea why....There are no a phone you can call, no customer service online... only an email to appeal the decision, and when you email them here is what you get back

(Thank you for contacting us. This is an unmonitored email box and you won't receive a response to your message.

If you need assistance or have questions, our help pages at https://merch.amazon.com/resource include several solutions to common problems as well as ways to contact the team for support.

- The Merch by Amazon Team)

I have to say, Amazon is one of the most nasty companies around, worse customer service and very unfriendly to their slaves, yes, I type right, that's what we are, Amazon Slaves... they are soooo big that they can do just what they want, the way they want it... They can even suspend your account and ignore you, That simple.

10 |5000

newuser-c62e07b6-238e-42a5-8352-f46d71cb5e0a avatar image
newuser-c62e07b6-238e-42a5-8352-f46d71cb5e0a answered

My account got terminated today! lord only knows why? I probably only had one copyright Users who continuously post regarding account terminations are in violation of our forum guidelines and will find their posts deleted. issue.

Guys there's teespring, check it out..it's really cool

10 |5000

newuser-dee86e6c-85d9-4d12-88a4-64db4695724e avatar image
newuser-dee86e6c-85d9-4d12-88a4-64db4695724e answered

Hey guys, sorry to hear about your account termination. I‘m curious. What tier were you?
I have a ton of rejections and never once got a warning. I am tier 100k. So maybe if you’re new and get rejections it gets flagged up quicker?

10 |5000

newuser-71268e99-a409-4163-a798-dab88af7133b avatar image
newuser-71268e99-a409-4163-a798-dab88af7133b answered

Good morning! I was shocked to find out I was terminated from amazon because I was a no call no show.. I had put a request for one week time off to go visit my 81 year old mom. Because of covid I had to go. well when I got back to my surprised they took my badge and got terminated.not fair I loved my job

10 |5000