question

Mark M avatar image
Mark M asked

How remove bad review because customer not happy premium content is not free?

I published my first skill with ISP a few days ago. The first (and only) review I received is one star, complaining the premium content is not free. It has nothing to do with the quality of the skill, and as far as I can tell, they did not proceed with the purchase. Can this kind of review be removed? If so, who do I contact / what is the procedure? Thanks.

skillisp
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

James@Amazon avatar image
James@Amazon answered

Hi Mark,
Thank you for writing in. Please note that customers review products that they purchase and not only the content; in this case, Alexa skills. If a customer is compelled to review the quality of the product, the features, or their overall experience of it, we certainly encourage them to do so.

We understand your frustration here and we are working to improve the process, for both customers and skill developers.

In the meantime, if you wish to reply to your users' reviews all you need to do is navigate to the Amazon website, select "Alexa Skills" from the search bar at the top of the page, type in the name of your skill and add a comment below your users' reviews.

For any other concerns with Amazon reviews, I'd suggest getting in touch with the team here for further information:
community-help@amazon.com

Please also feel free to check out our review guidelines here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201602680

1 comment
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

In Amazon.fr website, even when being connected, I don't have a button under reviews to add a comment. I only have a button to say if the comment is useful, a button to raise an inappropriate review, but nothing to answer to the review.

0 Likes 0 ·