question

Sean Foster avatar image
Sean Foster asked ·

Upload queue

I'm sorry, i know this isn't a technical question and if there is a more appropriate section please move this thread! I just wanted to say that it would be nice to have a queue feature for uploads. I'm still in tier 10 so I'm not sure if there is something like this in higher tiers. It would be nice if i could just upload a design and put it into some kind of queue so that when one design is approved (or denied) the next design in my queue is automatically submitted. I only bring this up because sometimes my designs sit in review status for a few days and others are approved rather quickly. So instead of checking my most recent submitted design every hour to see if i can go ahead and submit the next one; the queue system would automatically submit it for me. Thanks for reading, sorry again if this is already something that exists for higher tiers!

feature requestuploaddesigntier
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

PR-Holland avatar image
PR-Holland answered ·

You should get an e-mail when a design is Approved. You shouldn't need to check the website continuously.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Elizabeth@Amazon avatar image
Elizabeth@Amazon answered ·

Thank you for the suggestion Sean and welcome to Merch by Amazon! This feature isn't currently available for any content creators through the Merch by Amazon portal. While I can't promise any immediate changes or updates, please know that we value all of your feedback and that I will take this suggestion to the relevant team for their consideration and review.