question

Jacek avatar image
Jacek asked

Contact Us dashboard for developer portal

Hi,

Is there a Contact Us dashboard similar to https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/case-dashboard/lobby.html ; however, on developer side? Or maybe a general Contact Us dashboard that spans all cases?

Thank you, Jacek

fire tvdeveloper portal
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Oswald avatar image
Oswald answered

Unfortunately, we do not have a case dashboard like what is displayed on seller central. However, we are always looking for more ways to improve the developer experience. We will happily take this feedback to our teams!

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jacek avatar image
Jacek answered

Hi @Oswald
Well, if on developer side you don't have access to such dashboard, why not to enable access to sellers dashboard, as it also shows developers side requests (actually, I think it shows all Amazon Contact Us requests)?

Also, when other units (e.g., sellers) reply to a Contact Us case, they also provide in that automatic reply the text submitted by developer. That makes it easier to track which case number is related to what. We had replies from Amazon support boiling down to 'Yes' what basically says nothing about which case it was, what was that related to. I understand that the person that responded had the full log of the case in front of him/her, but we only have the latest Amazon reply that in such case is really bogus.

I guess, what I am trying to say is that Contact Us on developer side is rather broken (from our experience, and reading what other people write on the forum).

So, as much as I understand your 'happily take this feedback,' I would rather see you owning this ticket and letting us know whether this feature will be implemented or not, and if yes, maybe an estimated ETA for it.

Gavin Watson avatar image
Gavin Watson answered

I'd like to add my +1 on this, see my post here https://forums.developer.amazon.com/questions/186007/amazon-i-beg-you-ticket-history-in-case-answers.html

At the moment the raising of ticket cases with yourselves is extremely difficult to manage. As I explain in my post, if we have multiple cases raised, there's no way of knowing what you are replying to, there is no case history in emails or accessible via the web.

I really do feel something needs to be done to address this issue.

Thank you.