question

Neal avatar image
Neal asked ·

Character Counts bullet points, descriptiions

What are the character count limits on the areas we enter for each product submission? I looked everywhere (FAQ) but can’t find anything about any limits except the title and brand names which truncate after about 60 characters. If anyone knows the real limit for bullet points and description or can point me to where to look, I would appreciate it. I am building an inventory list as things have become way out of hand quickly. Once I finish I will be glad to share it with anyone who wants it. The only problem is I am using Numbers to create it.

submission testing certification
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Patton avatar image
Patton answered ·

Not sure why, but I feel like the count for the bullet points is 256 or 254?

Maybe I'm wrong?.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

upena avatar image
upena answered ·

35, 60, 256 and desc is 2000 I think

Elizabeth@Amazon avatar image
Elizabeth@Amazon answered ·

Thank you for the question! The current character limits are below:

Title - 60 characters

Bullets - 256 characters

Description - 2,000 characters

Please note that these limits do include spaces. If there is any change to the allowed character limits, we will make an announcement here in the form community and on the Merch by Amazon dashboard.