question

newuser-da43ba77-5cee-40bc-bd5d-58bec584d0d8 avatar image

can not find my app

Hello

I can not find my app (QVC) in app store on kindle tablet.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/QVC-Japan-Inc/dp/B00F0I45YO/ref=sr_1_1?s=mobile-apps&ie=UTF8&qid=1537952161&sr=1-1&keywords=qvc%E2%80%8B

It shows that it is live but if I search in app store it does not appear.

app
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

SAM@Amazon avatar image
SAM@Amazon answered

Hi, thank you for reaching out to our forum. Please note we are not able to investigate and provide answers in account specific related issues here on our public forum. Please file a contact us here where we will be able to assist further.

If you have filed the contact us form, our team will review your case and respond in the order as received. We appreciate your patience.

Thank you.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

SAM@Amazon avatar image
SAM@Amazon answered

Hi, as this issue is specific to your account, please file a contact us here where we will be able to assist further.

Regards,

Sam

1 comment

Hello Thanks for your reply Sam.

I have done as per your comment.

May I know how much time will it take to resolve this issue?

As you know google announce that application below API level 26 , will not be allowed to

deploy in google play store starting from 1st november. Just wondering if same is for amazon app store? if it is

I need to hurry for my next release

0 Likes 0 ·
newuser-da43ba77-5cee-40bc-bd5d-58bec584d0d8 avatar image
newuser-da43ba77-5cee-40bc-bd5d-58bec584d0d8 answered

Hi Sam

Can I request the team to send replies on below email id for further communications ?

ertrk avatar image
ertrk answered

Hi Sam, We are experiencing a similar problem as our app suddenly disappeared in some countries' stores although it looks live and available in all countries from the developer console. We opened a case (Case# 5399195521) 2 days ago and no response yet. May it be generic problem impacting some apps?

1 comment

Hi ertrk, thank you for the post. Our team will review your case and respond in the order it was received. We appreciate your pataince.

0 Likes 0 ·
footsteps2brilliance avatar image
footsteps2brilliance answered

We are experiencing the same problem. Our app is not appearing in the app store anymore. We opened case #542591511 yesterday. For those who posted awhile back, is the issue resolved now? What was the resolution?

Thymeres avatar image
Thymeres answered

We are also experiencing the same problem, please contact me or update this ticket if the issue still persist. Thanks!