question

Parth Sharma avatar image
Parth Sharma asked

How do I change my attendance after registering for Alexa Dev Days Delhi

I registered for the Alexa Dev Days Delhi and just received an email confirming my registration. The confirmation email states that my attendance status is "No" i.e. Not Attending.

alexa dev days
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Anusha@Amazon avatar image
Anusha@Amazon answered

Hello,

The registrations have been closed for the Dev Days for some time. At this point if anyone tries to register for the event, they will go into a ‘wait list’ and will also get a mail stating they are in a ‘wait list’. This is not a confirmation mail but it is notification mail for the wait list and hence the attendance status is ‘No’.

If you could provide the email ID we could confirm the wait list right now.

Wait listed candidates may get invites a day before the event, based on the RSVP from other candidates who have registered initially.

1 comment
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi Sir, can you please send confirmation for tomorrow's event. I really want to attend this event, and have some doubts related to alexa skills development, and want to catch up with what's new in alexa dev community. Looking forward to attend the event. Thanks.

My email id is - ashishg656@gmail.com

0 Likes 0 ·
zeeshan avatar image
zeeshan answered

i'm also still waiting for confirmation.
my id is zeeshanzaidi4u@gmail.com

10 |5000

Anusha@Amazon avatar image
Anusha@Amazon answered

Hello,
We are booked to full capacity for the Alexa Dev day event today and cannot accommodate any more seats at this moment. Since Dev days are ongoing events, I would recommend that you keep an eye on our site here for future opportunities: https://developer.amazon.com/alexa/devday
We would also recommend that you check out our regular webinars here:
https://developer.amazon.com/alexa-skills-kit/webinars

10 |5000