question

TeresaM avatar image
TeresaM asked

Home screen options - weather

I would like to have more options with the weather - for example, I would like to show the weather along with the time when the screen is dormant. I would also like it to show the full-screen weather picture behind the time and weather that appears when you ask Alexa what the weather is.

I would rather my screen not go fully dormant - I would like the time, weather, and the standard photos or weather photos to remain visible. Most phone apps show the weather, I don't know why there isn't that option for the "dormant" screen. This would make it much more useful (and nice to look at).

Echoing many others, I would like to get rid of the "try" messages that appear on my device. I already get the e-mails for new users and that's more than enough.

These are all basic customizations that should be available with a device that costs this much.

alexaecho show
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Omkar@Amazon avatar image
Omkar@Amazon answered

Hi Teresa,

Apologies for the delay in responding here. This sounds like a good feature request. Please submit the request through our User Voice feature here and our team will take a look at it:

https://alexa.uservoice.com/

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.