question

studio332 avatar image
studio332 asked

Accepted App not appearing in store?

This morning I received an acceptance notice for one of my apps - BlastWords. I assume this means it should appear in the app store, but when I search for the exact name, I get no hits. What is wrong? Has anyone else experienced this?
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi, Thank you for posting. We have forwarded the issue to concern team. I will post back once I get update from them.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi studio332, Thank you for bringing the issue to our notice. Your app is visible in search results both in Amazon.com and store in device.
10 |5000

paul.d.tyler avatar image
paul.d.tyler answered

I'm having a similar issue with my app that was approved this morning. The developer portal shows that my application "Insure Academy" is live, but it's not showing up either in Amazon.com or the Alexa app. Is there a time lag or is there an issue for my app? Thanks.

10 |5000